What kind of space is most feasible for the needs of a film production? With several classifications of commercial space and different kinds of office space, film productions have endless options to choose from.
Los Angeles Office Types for Film Rental
- Traditional Office Space: Corporate spaces with classic layouts – typically suited for Financial Services or Law Firms
- Creative Office Space: Generally open space layouts with tasteful use of style and decor.
- Executive Suites – A Full Service workspace similar to Traditional Office Spaces.
Generally, a location must meet 3 primary objectives in order for it to be considered for Production.
- The Location must look right for the story
- The Landlord must allow permission for filming and allow the production to freely film to meet their creative goals
- The Location must be logistically feasible option for the needs of the production
- High Definition Photos
- Virtual Tours
- Private / Dedicated Office Spaces for Rent
- Staged Office Space Ready to Shoot
- Location Site Rep
- 24 – hour private access
- Additional Office Props for rent
- Additional Rooms (e.g., holding, hair & makeup, staging, or wardrobe)
- Dedicated Bathrooms & Break room
- Clean space before production shoot
- Utilities with ample electrical supply
- Elevator Access
- Rooftop Filming
- Penthouse Filming
- Executive Office Filming
- Parking Available*
- Lobby Filming
- Views of Downtown Los Angeles Buildings & Skyline
- Pet Friendly
Finding suitable Office Spaces for Film Production in Downtown Los Angeles can be a logistical nightmare. We seek to simplify and standardize the process to scout, book, and shoot. Well rooted within the film industry, we understand our clients and their painpoints. Our primary objective is to provide our clients with the perfect space and see to it their production goes off without a hitch.
Interested in a space? Check out our Listings Available for Film Rental